If you’re a visitor to our website, here is how we will collect and process your personal data.
Personal data we collect from you:
- If you sign up to our newsletter, we’ll collect your e-mail address and we’ll hold it until you tell us that you’re no longer interested. We will provide you with an option to unsubscribe in each newsletter issue, or you can contact us directly on the email address provided further below.
- If you try to contact us via our website, we’ll collect your name and e-mail address for three (3) months after your initial message or three (3) months after our last contact should we engage with you.
Lawful basis for processing your data:
- For our newsletter, we’ll rely on your consent which can be withdrawn at any time (please see our contact details below).
- When you contact us via our website, we’ll rely on legitimate interests.
- For any essential technical data we collect from you (such as non-essential cookies), we'll rely on legitimate interests.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site. Our cookies are all essential and here is a list in detail:
Why we collect your personal data
We collect such personal data for the following purposes:
To make our website accessible and secure for you;
To provide our services;
To be able to contact our visitors with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
Our rights to modify this policy:
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have the following rights:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one (1) month to respond to you.
Our contact details:
Phone: +44 (0) 207 205 2464